cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Central Arkansas - 71601

Journeyman

No service in Central Arkansas - 71601

I am unable to make any calls, says network busy. All incoming calls were going to VM although I did just have one ring. I am unable to use my hotspot. Speedtest.net says my best time right now is 16kbps up and 16kbps down. That is kbps not KB. What is going on? When can we expect to have service again?

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No service in Central Arkansas - 71601

Speedtest.net results, 1:55PM:

Ping - 88

Download - 9kbps

upload - 126kpbs

Unable to make calls or use data

Journeyman

ping - 843

down - 8kbps

up - 19kbps

Still unable to make a phone call, receive a phone call, or use data connection

Wizard

Cptn Trips,

I do apologize that you are having issues with your service in your area. I will be more than happy to research this issue for you if you could provide me with the cross streets and the city you are located. Thank you.

Markie_B

Journeyman

6th and Main St., Pine Bluff, AR, 71601

ping -847

down - 24kbps

up - 189kbps

unable to make phone calls, unable to receive calls, now unable to send texts

Wizard

Cptn Trips,

Thank you for the information that you provided. What I can tell you is that the tower that is out is only showing issues with data, no voice related issues at this time and that has an ETR of 11/09/12 after 12:00 noon. Are you hearing a message when you dial out or just seeing the network busy error message or call failed?

Markie_B

Journeyman

Wow, down for over 24 hours?

When I try to make a call, I get a fast busy signal and a message that says, "Network Status: The network is busy. Please try again later."

When someone tries to call me, it appears that about half of calls are going to voicemail (I have no notices that I have new voicemail) and the others are coming through.

Obivously can't do anything that requires data.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.