cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service since November. Yep! You see that correctly. 4 months and counting....

Journeyman

No service since November. Yep! You see that correctly. 4 months and counting....

I'm going on 4 months, of not being able to use my phone at my home. I was messaging someone, and was told this...

have looked at the network coverge  there is one tower that provides service to your home  you are 3.64 miles from this tower.  This put you at the edge of coverge.    Are you showing romaing on the devices  in the home.  I beleive I saw where you stated this problem has been ongoing for about  one month is this corrrect? 

going to the store is not going to help resolve this issue  we need to do a change of coverage ticket.  When I look atyour address on our covergbe map it shows your address to the nw of jacksonville.  When I use other tools I show it to be sw just north of dawson cabin rd is that correct?

I answered him, and told him this was correct and I got this response....

Sent:Jan 23, 2012

Subject:Private Message: Re: Phone numbers and address

I have submitted a network ticket for the problem

So he submitted a network ticket back in January, Why am I still having problems, and no response to my questions. I can't call sprint, I can't call my childrens doctor.  I have to leave my home to use my phone. Sprint said they would refund me my money, for the time I wasn't able to use my phone, but not until the issue is resolved. Really? I have to keep paying you for a non working phone in my area, to keep it non working, and NOT get refunded my money? This is seriously ridiculous.

10 REPLIES

Re: No service since November. Yep! You see that correctly. 4 months and counting....

Mandyd25, I am going to send you a private message

Journeyman

Re: No service since November. Yep! You see that correctly. 4 months and counting....

who did you contact? i am having the same problem

Journeyman

Thank you lilgeekygirl. And Speck, just post another message if you're having the same problem. Hopefully someone can help.

speckrig1, I am  going to send you a private message.

Journeyman

I had the same problem with T-mobile so therefore i switch over to sprint. It was working fine for a while and now all i get is extended roaming service with no 3g yet im paying full price for it. sigh... hope all is well.

Journeyman

I have had two tickets issued as well and they say they will call back in 72 hours....no calls but then I don't have service.  No refunds offered for having to pay for a non-working phone.  Why do they offer to call back when they know your phone won't work?lol

Journeyman

they will call you back. how?!? that is ridiculous! I moved 74 ft to a new apartment just across the parking lot and now have no signal....?

Journeyman

Exactly Speck. I can't call them and tell them the problem. My phone cuts out so bad, they can't hear me. I can't use any of my other phones....well, because ALL of my phones have this same problem. And never before did I have this issue. I've lived in my home for 4 years. Never an issue with my phone. And now I have one, and can't get any help. I wasted time going back and forth with a Sprint tech on here, and now I have to do it all over again. Which is ok, if I can get some help with my issue. I have 4 children to take care of alone. I was even told I would have an issue calling 911 if I needed to. So will Sprint reimburse me if I need to get a home phone now? Craziness. I'm looking at my options in switching if this doesnt get fixed soon.

Journeyman

Its funny because my problem with sprint started as well in november with the same issues and is still going on but is now worse they say I have call waiting but if im on the phone it goes straight to voicemail so how is that call waiting now I cant call out or recive call due to tower issue so i was told but i think it is rediculous it seems like sprint is having tower issue all the time from what i read on these blogs and i have a bill of 400$ because I have not paid due to no service and they want to refund me when the issue is ressolved so in the mean time they want me to pay for service im not recieving and now i have a big bill thats just wrong off sprint and im really thinking of switching to att and  this sprint it can just go bad on my credit

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.