cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Sprint Outage Notifications

Journeyman

Official Sprint Outage Notifications

Is there an area on sprint.com where you can go check to see if your area is having an official outage and when it went down and current status of the outage so we dont have to keep calling sprint? I know we have these forums for users to post their outages but i dont want to have to search 200 post everyday just to find people questioning there outages in there area.

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Official Sprint Outage Notifications

I looked at one page, shows full green coverage for my area although I have had a network outage since Jul1.

so no to my knowledge.

Journeyman

When making a connecting, lg phone will say signal faded, call lost, Call a phone inside the house and says the samething. What is going on can not make a call.

Journeyman

Sprint service is not available today for my phone or my friends who have Sprint in the Pacific Northwest...on their coverage map, it shows I have full bars, on my phone and friends' phones, we are "flat lined." 

Journeyman

No joke, specially when you are on the road and your wife starts emailing you that her phone isn't working.  Looks like I am on my second outage at home in less than 2 weeks.  I called Sprint the first time to confirm what I was already aware of, theres an outage in my area.  Geeze would it be too hard to put that up on a site somewhere easy to find?  Probably wouldn't be good to have with the coverage map, as people could see where they should, but don't have coverage.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.