cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Error Radio Interference Cause Code: 64 Error class: 2? Zipcode 94509

Journeyman

I keep trying to send text messages on my EVO, and the error keeps coming up. I have also tried to make a phone call and nothing. It says the network is busy, and the call has been lost. Can any one help?

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: SMS Error Radio Interference Cause Code: 64 Error class: 2? Zipcode 94509

I would suggest you to simply powercyle the phone(pull battery and keep it off for a minute and  put battery back in) and also   update your profile(menu-settings-system udpate-update profile). Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

I have these exact same issues and NOTHING has solved it. I even have a replacement phone and it is worse now. I have called Sprint and they claim they never heard of it. Then I have been to the store numerous times. I am to the point where I want to cancel my service. It is amazing how Google says this is an epidemic.

I fail to understand why I pay so much a month to not be able to make calls, not receive them, cant send text etc......

Journeyman

PS my zip code is 79908 so apparently it does not matter where you are. So my question is.....is this a SPRINT issue or an Evo issue.

Journeyman

I have been dealing with this issue for about a week now.  I thought it might have to do with my location, but apparently it doesn't matter.  Sprint is going to lose a lot of business if they don't fix this.  I am in the medical profession and need to be reachable when on call, and this is NOT good!  When I manage to get a call through (after half a dozen messages saying that the network is busy), the voices crackle and fade.  Text messages generate the above mentioned error codes, and when people text me, it takes hours before I receive their messages.  I spoke with customer service, restarted my phone, but nothing works.  Has anyone spoken with Sprint and received any help at all?

Journeyman

Re: SMS Error Radio Interference Cause Code: 64 Error class: 2? Zipcode 94509

So my phone has recently started doing it once again, and I have done everything that I have been told to do. Taking out my battery, and putting it back in. Updating everything there is to update, and I even reset the phone to factory settings. Yet nothing has helped the situation, is there anything else I can do to fix this? It is irritating to have a pop-up every minute. Now both phones on my account will not send messages, and we cannot make phone calls because it says the network is "busy." Please help!!