cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT TOWER DOWN SERVING LOCAL HOSPITAL IN BOGALUSA, LA..WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT TOWER DOWN SERVING LOCAL HOSPITAL IN BOGALUSA, LA..WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED

@bzeringue80 Yes dropped calls are recorded at the switch and each cell site can be viewed on Sprint's internal network tool to see what percentage of calls are blocked or dropped.  A typical cell site might have a 1% dropped/blocked call rate. I have seen some less and others more.

Journeyman

Re: SPRINT TOWER DOWN SERVING LOCAL HOSPITAL IN BOGALUSA, LA..WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED

That would be a cool tool to toy around with... I'd love to browse the Baton Rouge area.

Journeyman

Yeah it is an interesting tool.  I keep checking the cell site that serves my house and ever since they did the azimuth configuration on it the % of blocked/dropped calls has decreased quite a bit.  I think it went from 1.3% down to 0.9% in the past 2 years.

Journeyman

wengla02... any idea how long it usually takes ericson to fix a tower... we are approaching 6 weeks now.. this problem is still not solved and the universal response is 'when its fixed we will call you'

We have gotten at&t and if this isnt resolved by the time our trial period is switching. We have had enough.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sorry, no idea.  OKC would have a better ETA than I do.  Sorry we're not getting it sorted for you. 

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.