cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung replenish- constant error "You have lost your data connection because..."

Sprint Employee

Re: Samsung replenish- constant error "You have lost your data connection because..."

Would you preferred method of public transportation be Bus, Subway, or Other?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung replenish- constant error "You have lost your data connection because..."

I take a bus.

The thing is, though, I don't care if it goes into roaming.  The sprint covergae is so patchy here anyways, I NEED it to go into roaming so that I can make a call from my house.  All I want is to turn off that dang notification because I've already selected the option that tells the phone that I want it to go to roaming for voice and data, with the roaming guard being off.  Let's just make that little beep/chirp noise go away without making me put ALL my notifications on silent.  It is absolutely inevitable that I will be in roaming, and that is fine- I selected a plan to (supposedly) account for that.

Sprint Employee

Samsung replenish- constant error "You have lost your data connection because..."

Is the volume of the Beep/Chirp affected when you adjust your notifications volume? of so I may not be able to help avoid it. if not then volume control + may allow you to mute system volume to avoid the sound

Journeyman

I do not believe it is affected by the notifications volume.  I will have to test it next time it happens.  What is volume control + and how might that one help?  And have you heard of this issue with anyone else/could it just be my phone?

Journeyman

I have set the notification volume to silent to see what happens.

Sprint Employee

Volume Control + may help because most android phones no longer give access to "System Volume", most only see notifications, alarms, media, and call volumes.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.