cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service in Puerto Rico

Journeyman

Service in Puerto Rico

Since I'm tired of trying to get Sprint to answer when they're service in the Greater San Juan Area will be fixed, I have decided to post on this forum to see if a sprint representative would take the time to really give us a time when this will be fixed.

All I hear is we're doing upgrades in my area, same story I've been hearing for months.  Yes you are announcing 4G coverage coming, but your standard service is not working either.

Signal works faster when my phone goes into roaming.   Yes service is better when I'm roaming. 

So, could someone answer when the tower that is supposed to be down will be fixed?

12 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Service in Puerto Rico

Still having problems with dropped calls, no signal, no internet.... I have yet to see a community rep from Sprint respond to my posting....

Journeyman

It's not just San Juan; I'm in Rio Grande and my brother-in-law is in Bayamon and we have the same problem. He was offered some sort of signal booster which helps in his house, but that doesn't help him on his 1 1/2 hour drive to work.  I was told that they started working on our towers October 4th.  If that is true, I can't believe it would take almost 2 months to update them.  I'm still waiting for an answer, too.

Journeyman

si, realmente el servicio es pesimo, estoy pagando por un servicio que no tengo, nunca puedo comunicarme en ningun sitio y se caen las llamadas todo el tiempo es vergonzoso!!!!!      la razon que dan es la actualizacion de las torres en PR,  me han dado 3 fechas diferentes para que el trabajo se termine, la ultima fue febrero 2013.

me vi en la obligacion de conseguir otra compania de telefono por mi trabajo. pero porque tengo que seguir pagando por la cuenta con Sprint?? legalmente NO!!!!!! 

Journeyman

Tal y como ellos ponen boletines en sus tiendas que puedes reportar tu problema a la junta de telecomunicaciones.  Los empleados de las tiendas ya ni quieren atender quejas de clientes, simplemente les dicen que llamen al numero 800 y tienen esos boletines en todas las tiendas.  Llevan meses diciendo que es la transicion a LTE y aveces te dicen que hay una torre en mantenimiento.  Desde el verano me llevan diciendo lo mismo. 

Journeyman

Todo eso es muy cierto ya yo estoy cansado de llamar y todos los dias es una historia diferente tal ves los contraten para escribir novelas .

Journeyman

You should all be able to request to get out of your contract without paying the penalty.  If you have contacted them numerous times.  I am sure they would allow you to get out.  Posting on these sites all were going to get is the same thing... "we are upgrading service in your area"

Journeyman

Porque no nos unimos todos y vamos a varias tiendas a presionarlos. Por ejemplo en Escorial , Plaza, etc.

Journeyman

Just left Sprint for T-Mobile's unlimited 4G plan, excellent coverage and speed so far.  Bye Sprint!

Journeyman

Does the local T-Mobile plan work in the States also?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.