cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage Honolulu 96813

Journeyman

Service outage Honolulu 96813

I am unable to place calls or text, and no data. Are there tower outages?

8 REPLIES

Re: Service outage Honolulu 96813

drg808,

I am sorry you are having issues with the service where you are at? Do you get any errors when trying to make a call or when you send text?

I will also be glad to check the performance of the towers. Can I please get some cross streets or a business address close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

Nearby is the Queen's hospital. No errors are returned, phone calls just end instantly and texts time out.

Do you know the address to Queens Hospital?

Ray

I googled the address. I am showing the tower is performing at 7%. That is not good at all. I would suggest you call technical support or use the chat  and get this reported in so we can get a change of coverage ticket submitted.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

How can I use the chat so I can report this?

Journeyman

did anyone submit a report to get a change of coverage ticket?  I as well am experiencing the same type of problems as kevron56 but also cannot send or receive texts. 

Journeyman

I did the chat and they submitted the repair for the tower. but you may want to do your own chat and see if they will issue a service credit for your downtime.

Journeyman

thanks i'll do that. it's been down since this afternoon.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.