cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Airave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Airave

Anyone else having any issues with the airave not working correctly.  I have had one for a month or so and sprint is already having to send me another on because they claim it is defective.  I know they are having issues with texting but haven't been told if they are working on a fix.

5 REPLIES
Master

Sprint Airave

I apologize that you are having the texting issue.  Not everyone has this problem...and I can confirm that we are working on a fix.  I get calls about it every day.  It can be very frustrating...especially when 3 phones on an account work just fine...and another phone (which is the exact same model) has the problem...  We are actively working on a firmware update that we will push out through it's internet connection.

-John

Journeyman

Sprint Airave

The texting issues (along with other issues) I had with the Airvana were so bad that I had to go back to the original Samsung Airave.  I will never use an Airvana again.  The Motorola Photon has compatibility issues with the Airvana.

Wizard

Sprint Airave

Mine works very well with the Samsung Galaxy S II (Epic 4G Touch).  Making calls and texting works great for me.  Had it for about 6 weeks. 

Cheers,

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Airave

Can you give us an update on how your text messaging is working with your Airave?  My Evo continues to be a big issue and Sprint says this is a known issue and there is no resultion.

Wizard

Re: Sprint Airave

Dinoroid wrote:

Can you give us an update on how your text messaging is working with your Airave?  My Evo continues to be a big issue and Sprint says this is a known issue and there is no resultion.

No problems at all with my Epic 4G Touch (SGS2) making calls or texting behind the Airvana. When I received this I was told they were shipping an airave but I just looked at the writing on it and its an Airvana. Don't know if that makes a difference but it's wkg fine. 

Cheers,

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.