cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Towers

Journeyman

Sprint Towers

I am a property owner in West Texas where there is either no coverage or it is roaming.  I am interested in leasing property to Sprint/Nextel to put up a tower, so that customers east of El Paso, TX on U.S. Highway 62/180 can have service.  I would like to know how much land is required, and just exactly what the going rates are for leasing said property to you.  I would appreciate a response to either my or my wife's Sprint mobile phones {removed personal info]

Sincerely,

Thomas and Iona Mullaney

Message was edited by: SarahKS

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Towers

I don't think this is the appropriate venue to do this.  Posting your phone number online on a public forum is not a smart thing to do...

Highlighted
Wizard

Hello Thomas -

To help protect yoru privacy, I've removed your personal information from your post.

I saved both numbers and will do my best to get your offer to the right team.

Journeyman

I, too, am needing information on a tower placement on personal property. Please contact me at (removed personal info)!! I need information on this by December 8, 2010-moving to the area. Thanks!

Message was edited by: SarahKS - removed personal info.

Wizard

DIVADIAMOND12 - I removed your email address because we prohibit posting personal information on our forums.

I am sorry, but I don't understand your question.  Are you moving somewhere and wanting to know if there is coverage there?  If so, you can check out our coverage maps at http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?ECID=vanity:coverage.

Journeyman

i think he means he has property he wants to lease to sprint so sprint can build a tower there..

Journeyman

There is a link for this:

http://www.sprintsitesusa.com/links/cellsite1.cfm

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.