cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Towers

Patron

Sprint Towers

I am a property owner in West Texas where there is either no coverage or it is roaming.  I am interested in leasing property to Sprint/Nextel to put up a tower, so that customers east of El Paso, TX on U.S. Highway 62/180 can have service.  I would like to know how much land is required, and just exactly what the going rates are for leasing said property to you.  I would appreciate a response to either my or my wife's Sprint mobile phones {removed personal info]

Sincerely,

Thomas and Iona Mullaney

Message was edited by: SarahKS

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Towers

I don't think this is the appropriate venue to do this.  Posting your phone number online on a public forum is not a smart thing to do...

Wizard

Hello Thomas -

To help protect yoru privacy, I've removed your personal information from your post.

I saved both numbers and will do my best to get your offer to the right team.

Journeyman

I, too, am needing information on a tower placement on personal property. Please contact me at (removed personal info)!! I need information on this by December 8, 2010-moving to the area. Thanks!

Message was edited by: SarahKS - removed personal info.

Wizard

DIVADIAMOND12 - I removed your email address because we prohibit posting personal information on our forums.

I am sorry, but I don't understand your question.  Are you moving somewhere and wanting to know if there is coverage there?  If so, you can check out our coverage maps at http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?ECID=vanity:coverage.

Journeyman

i think he means he has property he wants to lease to sprint so sprint can build a tower there..

Journeyman

There is a link for this:

http://www.sprintsitesusa.com/links/cellsite1.cfm

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.