cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110

Journeyman

The customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110

Since yesterday I have tried to call & text another Sprint customer in the Miami area and get this msg when I text ( The customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110). When I call it just rings two or three times then I get another msg saying the subscriber cannot receive calls at this time please try again later 2 switch 235. Or something to that affect...called Sprint yesterday was told that they were aware of the texting issue in that area but that they were working on it. Still this morning the same issue?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Re: The customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110

I apologize for the issue. Can I have your zip code please  so that I can check if there is any  reported outage going on at your location?

Abe

Journeyman

Zip code is 33147. Thank you!

Journeyman

I am having the same issue . but the other person can send me text but when i send her text i get that error message 2110 . What is the deal how can i fix this so i can send her text messages to.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.