cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED TODAY: Sprint network fails again. Huge number of customers effected. Major disappointment: outages in Voice, 4G and now even 3G! Many cities including Dallas Fort Worth Austin Houston San Antonio...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: UPDATED TODAY: Sprint network fails again. Huge number of customers effected. Major disappointment: outages in Voice, 4G and now even 3G! Many cities including Dallas Fort Worth Austin Houston San Antonio...

Im in San Francisco Area and I am also experiencinng this issue with the network. Lack of performance from the 3G service. During the day, I would get speed test results from 100kbps-300kbps download and upload would be 200-400kbps. My 4G service works fine. Most of the time I avg around 5-10Mbps download and 1-2Mbps upload. BUT 4G service is VERY spotty in my area. Although, on Sprint's website it shows I have full coverage of 4G. Which makes no sense. But yeah, again I am in the San Francisco Area and I am also experiecing this 3G speed slow down. I have called Sprint tech support numerous times and they would say nothing is wrong with the network. And all they did was refresh my phone, which is a bit annoying. And I have been told couple times that I have been "Knocked off the 3G network" I am not sure how that happens. They told me if I experience the slow down again. Just to "update profile" and wait 30 minutes to get back onto the 3G network. Which I have done several times. That didn't help. So I don't know what to do here...

By the way... this could be the cause of the problem here... read this link, kind of make sense. http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2007