cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED TODAY: Sprint network fails again. Huge number of customers effected. Major disappointment: outages in Voice, 4G and now even 3G! Many cities including Dallas Fort Worth Austin Houston San Antonio...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: UPDATED TODAY: Sprint network fails again. Huge number of customers effected. Major disappointment: outages in Voice, 4G and now even 3G! Many cities including Dallas Fort Worth Austin Houston San Antonio...

Im in San Francisco Area and I am also experiencinng this issue with the network. Lack of performance from the 3G service. During the day, I would get speed test results from 100kbps-300kbps download and upload would be 200-400kbps. My 4G service works fine. Most of the time I avg around 5-10Mbps download and 1-2Mbps upload. BUT 4G service is VERY spotty in my area. Although, on Sprint's website it shows I have full coverage of 4G. Which makes no sense. But yeah, again I am in the San Francisco Area and I am also experiecing this 3G speed slow down. I have called Sprint tech support numerous times and they would say nothing is wrong with the network. And all they did was refresh my phone, which is a bit annoying. And I have been told couple times that I have been "Knocked off the 3G network" I am not sure how that happens. They told me if I experience the slow down again. Just to "update profile" and wait 30 minutes to get back onto the 3G network. Which I have done several times. That didn't help. So I don't know what to do here...

By the way... this could be the cause of the problem here... read this link, kind of make sense. http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2007

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.