cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is up with this signal?!?!?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is up with this signal?!?!?!

For the last week, my signal has been bouncing all over the board. I work in zip code 27906 and the signal has always been weak. This week I have watched my phone (sitting in the same place) go from nearly a full range of bars on Sprint and then 2 seconds later go to a full range of roaming bars. I live in zip code 29014 (again a weak signal). Sprint sent me an Airave to boost my signal. It works great (for a while). The 1st one crapped out. We are on our 2nd one and my phone (which is a piece of crap Galaxy S - model #SPH-D700) will not even pick up the Airave. I can be 2 feet away from it and have a full range of roaming bars. I have reset the Airave and still haven't been able to connect to it. Again I don't know if it is the piece of junk Airave or the piece of crap phone. I was wondering too if the signal is bouncing all over the place because something is up with the towers in my area. I've been a Sprint customer for over 10 years, but I am seriously considering changing carriers. I'm not sure I should remain loyal to a company that puts out such poorly designed products.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.