cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sprint improve my coverage?

SOLVED
Journeyman

When will Sprint improve my coverage?

When will Sprint improve my coverage in my hometown area it bites always roaming

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: When will Sprint improve my coverage?

Please post your hometown area no one can help you if we do not know where you are

JelloMushroom,

Sprint is always improving its network for its valued customers.  You can check out what is planned in your area by visiting https://network.sprint.com/ .  Just put in your address and you will be able to see planned upgrades for your area.

Thanks!

-Ron

Journeyman

and what if there are no planned upgrades for your area?  I keep hearing how this new service is going to be faster but even the old 4g never came within 30 miles of my house.  meanwhile verizon's 4g is everywhere around my house yet my sprint 3g crawls.

Journeyman

yep they want to charge 10 bucks extra .but its the same service ya get even with your last phone .

Journeyman

I beg to differ on being answered, way off on that. As to where I live my zip here is 29560. Now with that being said. This is a big nextel area and since sprint doesn't have nextel phones to give to its customers for upgrades. Let me say this I have been with sprint since the late 70's, so before all the protectors (lovers) which i did for so many years........no more.......... service BITES

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.