cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we are unable to complete your call at this time.

GrandMaster

Re: we are unable to complete your call at this time.

theres alot of different things that can cause this message to happen. main one especially in the areas getting the Network Vision upgrades is due to the towers being over loaded. more often than not while the upgrades are happening that tower itself is down..which is now causing you and everyone else that was using that tower to be loaded onto ANOTHER tower...which was probably close to maxed out as is..that tower is now overloaded...make sence?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That does make sense,  though the NV upgrades probably aren't the cause of this particular incident on the West Coast though, for many reasons.

First, the area affected appeared to be multiple locations in the Pacific and Mountain States...all at the same time... which is highly improbable that all these towers would be down for upgrades at the identical times.  Second, Phoenix was affected but isn't scheduled to begin NV upgrades until Early to Mid-2013, and given the announcement that they are behind schedule by about 3 months I'd expect that to now be Mid to Late-2013.  And finally, the Sprint CS rep opened a ticket regarding this issue because they saw nothing on the maintenance schedule regarding these towers.  They also stated that they were receiving a lot of calls regarding the issue so apparently it was not something they could explain away with just "upgrades in progress".

It does explain the other areas like Cambridge, Mass getting these messages, though... as they probably were in the middle of upgrades.

Wizard

The maintenance has completed, is anyone still having problems?

GrandMaster

it was mainly pointed towards the people within the NV upgrade areas. which is why i chose one of the San Fransisco guys that were posting. something else you have to take into consideration is alot of areas might not be scheduled..but it wouldnt be the first time there has been some early deployments.

either way the majority of the time anyone will see this is due to network issues. it can be a downed tower or even a relay that actually kicks the reception into hard to reach areas..to many reasons to really narrow down each area.

JManPHX wrote:

That does make sense,  though the NV upgrades probably aren't the cause of this particular incident on the West Coast though, for many reasons.

First, the area affected appeared to be multiple locations in the Pacific and Mountain States...all at the same time... which is highly improbable that all these towers would be down for upgrades at the identical times.  Second, Phoenix was affected but isn't scheduled to begin NV upgrades until Early to Mid-2013, and given the announcement that they are behind schedule by about 3 months I'd expect that to now be Mid to Late-2013.  And finally, the Sprint CS rep opened a ticket regarding this issue because they saw nothing on the maintenance schedule regarding these towers.  They also stated that they were receiving a lot of calls regarding the issue so apparently it was not something they could explain away with just "upgrades in progress".

It does explain the other areas like Cambridge, Mass getting these messages, though... as they probably were in the middle of upgrades.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm in zip code 73069, near Jenkins Ave and Boyd St. I've been aware of my call issues since around noon today.

I can't make calls to my parents' land line; I receive the error message "all circuits are busy now. Error 027P." Calls to other cell phones are going through just fine. I have no issues with data service.

I'm on an iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1, with network settings updated and reset this afternoon (after my first call to Sprint).

This is SO frustrating. I've spent all afternoon trying to figure this out, wasting time that I should've used to catch up on coursework. This is unacceptable.

Wizard

I am not showing any reported outages in your area, is the problem still ongoing?

Journeyman

Hey, we never got an explanation of what happened on October 25th.

And, of course, Sprint didn't refund any of us any money for the several hours where our phones were unusable.

So, will any of you let us know what happened, ever? Will you make this right by your customers?

How many more customers can Sprint afford to lose as your network keeps crashing?

Wizard

On October 25, we had a switch go out on the west coast causing the dialing errors.

Journeyman

98133 98122 98125 zip codes in Seattle, wa  " Unable to complete your call at this time"

So I've done the reset network settings... And seam to need to do it more and more. Sprint what's going on in Seattle

I never had a problem like this.  Your charging me 10.00 extra to make this phone work with your extra services.

Mail seams to be a problem. Lucky to get the web browser to work most days. Very slow and sluggish.

Sprint tv.. For get it I'm paying for the extra and most days it will not even launch.  Will be canceling that as soon as I can find out how too.  The last 60 days is really starting me to think about a new carrier... You have a great price but I really like the phone to work. The price is of no value if it does not work.

Highlighted
Wizard

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have mentioned above. After researching the zip codes, I found that we have some tower maintenance ongoing in the 98122 zip code for EVDO connection, which is our data network. The estimated time of repair is today at 16:40 CST.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.