cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G coverage

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G coverage

Terrible data coverage in the St. Louis, St. Charles area. They cannot fix this on going issue. But be a day late with your monthly payment and watch how fast they get a hold of you.

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care

Re: 4G coverage

Neeed4speeed2, I'd like to precisely review this area. Please send me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code. Also, let us know when the issue started.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

On going. 63303 St. Charles riverfront. Also in the Ladue area, really bad in the Creve Coeur area as well.
GrandMaster

cross streets...example...im near Cohasset rd and Pilsbury ln
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Hello Neeed4speeed2, as Fireguy stated, we need to narrow down the search so we can provide you with more accurate information.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Woodlawn and civic park Dr

ofallon, mo. 63366

Thank you for the information Neeed4speeed2. We have reviewed your area and see that there is good coverage and everything is working properly. Since when do you experience this inconvenience? Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other users who experience the same problem? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does your device has the latest software update?

We would like you to perform a basic troubleshoot on your device. Please, provide us the model of your device.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

In the park itself, I have a S8 with the latest software. I'm told this happens frequently with sprint carriers.
Journeyman

Thanks for replying back to us Neeed4speeed2. Please follow these steps:

1. From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.

2. Tap the Settings icon.

3. Scroll to and tap System Update.

4. Tap Update PRL.

5. Once the PRL update is complete, tap OK.

6. The PRL is now up to date.

Once you perform the steps I need you let me know if the phone shows 3G, 4G, 1x or no service.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.