cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band 41 Unavailable in a LTE Plus area

Journeyman

Band 41 Unavailable in a LTE Plus area

This is intended for a Sprint employee to DM me about this issue. I ahve an iPhone 6s on your network. Please feel free to look in my connection history from 1/3/17 to 1/5/17 at around the 2:45 PM - 2:55 PM range on those days. I was at the Sicklerville tower off of Erial Rd near the fire department there. I looked at the coverage map and it says it is supposed to be a LTE Plus area with Band 41 LTE. However, Band 41 is not available at that tower at all. I know with latest software from you guys on LTE Plus devices that they are programmed to connect to Band 41 as it becomes available to the device. At my home tower that happens. This other tower that I go near during those times, will only let me on Band 25 at maximum. Can someone please have this fixed and give that Sicklerville tower Band 41 access to make it a true LTE Plus area?

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Re: Band 41 Unavailable in a LTE Plus area

Hi, thank you for contacting us. Upon reviewing the Sprint coverage map, it shows that in Sicklerville, New Jersey, near Erial Rode, currently there is 3G and 4G LTE. The LTE Plus its not available for that area yet, please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this could caused you.

We are always working to improve the overall customer experience, you can visit www.sprint.com/network. To learn more about what we are doing to improve our network.

If you have any other questions, we are here for you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Ok. Thank you. I was just wondering since the coverage map claimed it was an LTE Plus area. Thanks anyway.

Journeyman

The problem is, I was within what I circled in the attached photo and it claimed LTE Plus with Band 41, also if that coverage map could be fixed as well to indicate there is no LTE Plus in that area yet, that would be great. There is no Band 41 LTE in that area, only regular LTE in Bands 25 and 26.

Journeyman

LTE PLUS.PNG

The problem is, I was within what I circled in the attached photo and it claimed LTE Plus with Band 41 becuase it matches the color code, also if that coverage map could be fixed as well to indicate there is no LTE Plus in that area yet, that would be great. There is no Band 41 LTE in that area, only regular LTE in Bands 25 and 26. Excuse the drawing, the outer red circle drawn on the map is the claimed LTE Plus area, then the smaller red circle inside the circle were areas that I have been within that area and not have been able to access LTE Plus within. This incorrectness of the coverage map started dince about last year.

Journeyman

Same is happening to me. Terrible signal in supposed LTE 4G area....best I get is 3Gl....always

Journeyman

Sprint...I feel that even though your maps say we have coverage, in reality, we don't. Due to buildings surrounding, and not enough local antennas/towers that are close enough. We are as good as however many towers and antennas are approved...which is a long sticky process.

GrandMaster

it would help the agents to know a general area to look at to see what is going on wit the towers there. zip code and the closest cross streets only..but that will help them narrow down which tower(s) you would normally connect to while there..without this its basically a specific needle hunt in a huge pile of needles.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes I would just go ahead and switch now because Sprint is the worst cell carrier. Your better off switching to cricket, you will get a guaranteed 8mbps throttled data everywhere as opposed spotty unreliable coverage. And I heard soon they are gonna uncap it! I really regret signing a new lease!!!

Hi there! Thank you both for bringing this to our attention. We'll gladly look into these issues and have them resolved. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message". We'll take a closer look into this and troubleshoot if necessary. We'll be waiting on your responses!

Michael C

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.