cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better coverage

Journeyman

Better coverage

Need better coverage. I mostly get 3G not 4g or lte.
2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Better coverage

the agents will need a tad bit more info to try and assist you. at the moment they have zero idea where youre at. zip code and the closest cross streets (no physical address or personal info unless sent in a pm). what phone do you have? are there other Sprint phones around you? are they seeing the same issues or just you?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Re: Better coverage

Hi Parker72, we are very sorry to hear of your experience, we completely understand wanting to get the best service. You can check the coverage visiting our Sprint coverage map clicking here. You can also provide us with some of the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area where this is happening and we can look into it and see what's going on.

Looking forward to assisting you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.