cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Answer Calls From Certain Numbers

Journeyman

Can't Answer Calls From Certain Numbers

Has anyone had this problem? Certain ppl can't call me. I can see their number on my phone and that they are calling, but when I click answer, their call drops. On their end, they hear 2-3 beeps and it keeps on ringing for them even after I press answer. 

No one at Customer Services can help me nor at the Sprint store. This is ridiculous. 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Can't Answer Calls From Certain Numbers

Btw, this phone is new as of May 2017. Didn't drop it or scratch it.

Sprint Social Care

rm3355,

Hey! Thank you for bringing this concern to us, I will need to take a look at the area where you've been experiencing this use to verify the possible existence of an outage. Please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area for further investigations. Also, can you please provide me the make/model of your device?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC 10. And I experience this all over NYC in the manhattan area. The zip code is 10025, crossroads mainly are 93rd and Columbus. But I have experienced everywhere I go in NYC for almost a week. 

Sprint Social Care

rm3355,

Thank you for the information. There's not reported service alert for the moment. By any chance, is your device software up to date? Is this only occurring with people calling from a specific carriers or multiple carriers?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.