cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive AT&T calls - ticket open, no help, 4th time this year

Journeyman

Can't receive AT&T calls - ticket open, no help, 4th time this year

I cannot receive ANY calls from AT&T subscribers. This is the 3rd time this year and this time it has been over a month since my first sprint CS phone call and NO FIX. Other times it has been fixed and Sprint ticket center has CONFIRMED it is a SPRINT problem not AT&T. I am losing $1000's of dollars because of this. I am self employed and this is my business phone. This is unacceptable! My wife's line has the exact same thing happening to it. No idea what to do now except voice my troubles in this forum. I have given ticket center many phone numbers who are trying to call and cannot get through. They get a message saying "the number you are calling is not a working number, message 7 switch 426." 

This is the same message callers got the 2 other times this year that the failure has happened. My zip code is 30680. Please fix this now (today) or I am gone. We are talking about my livlihood here!!  

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Can't receive AT&T calls - ticket open, no help, 4th time this year

cmirishred1,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this situation to our attention, this is not the experience we want you to have, I will gladly look into this issue for you. I will need you to please provide me the nearest cross streets of the location so I can have a more accurate information of the area to verify if there's any reported service alerts.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

cross streets are hwy 53 and interstate 85. 

this has been going on for over a month and we are currently at 6 weeks of downtime THIS YEAR!

Sprint Social Care

cmirishred1,

Thank you, I was able to see the area is working as expected and there's any reported service alerts in the service for the moment. I would like to confirm if you are experiencing the issue with any other carrier, also are you able to call AT&T phone numbers? Have you checked you do not have the phone number in your blocked list phone numbers?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No Its just random 50% of the time phone calls and texts won't even work I spoke to someone who said they could possible help me with my bill won't be able to tell till next month this is frustrating because that means over the past few months we have been overpaying honestly this is so confusing and frustrating especially with the service barley working I would like nothing more than to just turn all of are phones in and terminate the contract when the sprint executive Eric called he said that might be possible and right now nothing sounds better I'm sorry it has come down to this the offer in the beginning sounded to good to be true and now I know that's the case it's not true so please I just want to be done with sprint I need a cell phone service that I can use without wifi 

GrandMaster

are you having issues with receiving or calling ATT phones or are you just having issues with service? this thread is for contacting/receiving calls from ATT devices not working.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.