cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant call a specific phone number

Journeyman

Cant call a specific phone number

Hello Since 10-04-17 I have not been able to call my girlfriends number i have 2 different phones different numbers and i canot call from either , however I can call her from my landline. I checked her settings to make sure she doesnt have me blocked and I was able to verify that i wasnt , Ive been on the chat and over the phone with Tech support but I havent received any help.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Cant call a specific phone number

Asalgado

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to confirm, what's the make or model of your device? Does your girlfriend have a Sprint phone number? Are you receiving any error message when you try to call her? If yes, which one (call goes directly to Voice Mail, All circuits are busy? Also, are you able to receive calls from her number?

I'll be awaiting on your response.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Cant call a specific phone number

both of your devices are on the same account or different accounts? the thing to look at is what similarity is there between the two devices that could call this? both are using Google voice and its messed up her number somehow? theres gotta be something between the two devices..actually..are you signed into both with the same gmail/google account info? if you are the mess up might have came in from there..you might try deleting any of her contact info from both devices (texts, voicemail, call history...pretty much anything that would contain her name/number)..restart your phone..then starting with one of the phones re add all her info back in..then test it..if it works then go ahead and do it with the second device and then test that one as well.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.