cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage?

Journeyman

Coverage?

According to the coverage map I’m in LTE best coverage area. But not according to my phone. Outside i may have 2 bars and my phone works fine. Inside its the same but nothing works. Even sitting in the same spot my phone gors from LTE to roaming. Nothing works when I roam. I have told sprint this before but nothing has changed. Most tomes even with Sprint coverage nothing works unless Im connected to WIFI which I dont have at home but at relatives house. Even now I’m sitting outside in my car just to use my phone. Which sucks because lately my charging cable doesnt work half the time and my phone gets really hot. Ive had Sprint for years and every time I move back home the service is the same.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Coverage?

Hello CHASPAT07, allow us the opportunity to assist you and improve your experience with us. I'd like to ask you some questions. Since when do experience this inconvenience? Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other user who experience the same problem? Does the problem also relate to calls and text?

I'd like to take a look at your area coverage, in order to do so, please provide me your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that we'll be able to accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I live in 39466. Currently I live on Palm st. The closest cross streets are N Monroe and N Jackson ave.  I experience dead spots all across town and on tge way to work, in which I take Hwy 43 headed towards Louisiana. This has been happening since I had Sprint in 2013.

Thanks for the information CHASPAT07. After reviewing your area, we see that there is good coverage and everything is working properly. We would like you to perform a basic troubleshoot on your device. Please, provide us the model. Does your device has the latest software update?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have an Iphone 7. Yes it has the latest update. Version 11.03. The model number listed in the phone is MNC12LL/AA1660

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

CHASPAT07,

Thank you for the details, does the problem also relate to calls and text? Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to the device?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, calls drop or I dont receive them, texts dont go through. The only troubleshooting recommended for the Iphone is to turn it off. Which I have done. I have also reset network settings, but nothing has changed.

Sprint Social Care

CHASPAT07,

Let's take a closer look into this, please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.