cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roaming Not Working

Sprint Social Care

Re: Data Roaming Not Working

etski,

The reason why we need to keep looking for the resolution of this inconvenience in private is because the phone number and security PIN of the account is needed. Sprint protect the personal information of our customers, and this information is considered private.  

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have repeatedly stated very specifically that on state highway 210 in zip code 84092 between sandy Utah & snowbird Utah in little cottonwood canyon there is no sprint service and sprint will not roam on Verizon's towers. Sprint network services says they are powerless to address or fix this problem!
Journeyman

Any status or update? I provided all you requested, correct?
GrandMaster

no carrier can force another carrier to allow you to roam on their network..it doesnt work that way. its up to the other carrier to allow it or not..in this case in that area they are not allowing it for whatever reason..which is completely out of Sprints hands...which they have already explained to you.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It is my understanding that it is required the carriers to allow other carriers roaming access on a contractual basis. these towers are never roaming, so either there is a network issue or a contractual issue.

Journeyman

This has been required of cell carriers since 2011

GrandMaster

im someone that has a higher knowledge of how all of this works compared to the laymen Smiley Wink. doesnt make my answer any less correct. its up to the carrier you are trying to roam on to allow it..n
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Just for the record, I too have the same problem.  I recently switched from AT&T to Sprint.  In my own neighborhood, I used to have some (slow) data with AT&T, but now on sprint I have to travel over a mile outside my neighborhood before my data starts to work.  Friends and family with Verizon also get data signal in our neighborhood.  We were just impacted last week by Hurricane Irma where we lost power and home internet for several days.  I was able to make calls, but had zero data to receive alerts.  Cell phones are supposed to be a reliable form of communications but since sprint can’t roam on anyone else’s network apparently I’m also considering leaving.  

Sprint Social Care

Hello Jasonbh2, we regret making you feel this way. Allow us the opportunity to assist you and improve your experience with us. We'd like to take a look at your area coverage, please provide us your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that we can accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.