Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data speed

Journeyman

Data speed

Well I called in again tonight to see about a magicbox that was supposed to be sent over a month ago. Surprise Suprise I have to call back tomorrow to see if I can be "approved" again. Also I might not be eligible. How can I not be eligible. I can barely use the internet on my phone. I may just end up having to end my 2 contracts. My data is so slow I literally have to watch YouTube videos at 360p. 🙄

1 REPLY 1

Hi Gnoll. I'd be glad to take a look at what's going on with your request for a magic box. We'll need to get some additional info from you so that we can access your account and check in on things. I'll be sending you a PM so we can take a closer look. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.