cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Horrible Service

Journeyman

Horrible Horrible Service

Why is Sprints service so bad?  I cant get any signal unless I am in town.  I have to be on WiFi at home or I have no signal or data.  I pay my bill every month and if I go out of town my phone is a paper weight.  I will be canceling my plan and going with another plan because Sprint cant get their act together.  

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Horrible Horrible Service

are you stating a fact or trying to get assistance into why you are seeing what you are? if its the later of the two you will need to add a tad bit more info so they can look into it..starting with where are you? zip code and closest cross streets..which phone do you have? what have you attempted on your side to try and fix this? are there any other sprint phones around you? and if so are they seeing the same thing or no?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.