cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible coverage !!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Horrible coverage !!!

Just had a phone call from my dad it got disconnected 5 times its getting bad and really frustrating is anyone else having the same situation and he just lives 45min from me.

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

Re: Horrible coverage !!!

I see from a previous conversation that we were looking for some information to check the towers in your area. May I have your cross streets and zip code?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Franklin and 10 mile 83642 meridian ID

There is a service alert in this area. We are currently working on it. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The lady told me that 7 weeks ago and the tower only 0.5 miles away is it going to take all year to resolve this issue I cant keep doing this!!!
Highlighted

It looks like it was repaired, and then went back into maintenance yesterday. I would try going into your settings and updating the network profile. That can help connect to a tower that is near you too. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did all that and I been doing that for over a month now nothing works everyone I talked to say its the tower which is crazy unless they building another one what's taking so long I'm paying a lot of money for a phone I can barely use you guys are quick to take money but not quick to help others with the same situation!!
Highlighted
Wizard

I hear ya Sapo23. I live in a dead zone, and get how frustrating this can be. The tower with the open service alert isn't the same one as be for. In this area there are roughly 111 towers. Our tower team has been notified and deployed. They are working as quickly and safety will allow. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have dropped calls and texts that don't go through every single day.  Every day.  And you know what, no one at Sprint has shown me they care at all.  Not one bit.  I've been told to do this and that, and had one person tell me "I 100% guarantee this will solve your problem."  Nope.

The ender was one day when my daughter couldn't get a call to go through from school.  It's 5 miles away from my house.  I live in a suburb of Dallas for crying out loud.  

Can't operate my business from my house, can't reliably send texts.  I tried to text a 4-second video and it wouldn't go through.  Four seconds!!!  Sprint can claim whatever they want, this is a terrible service.  I regret ever switching from AT&T.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if you have wifi at home the majority of devices out now have wifi calling..not a cure to whatever is happening with your covering tower however if you have wifi then you can get your call reception back to working.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi There,

We would happy to take a look at what's going on. How long have you been having this issue?

Have we taken a look at your area towers? Done any device troubleshooting with you? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am right there with you!  I’m east of Dallas and have been having horrible service for over a month.  It just happened one day and has been getting worse and worse!  Something needs to be done!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.