cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible coverage !!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Horrible coverage !!!

I have been trapped in contract since December ‘18. Cannot make nor receive calls indoors (nor in the car). Cannot send nor receive texts indoors. No data at all indoors. Outdoors, all of the above may or may not work, often cutting out shortly after I get it working. We have 7 phones on a family plan, and only the kid who’s in college in Texas and the one on a year abroad in China get any reception. the five of us at home—NOTHING!!

And NOW they come up with the 30-day trial period!! Where the heck was that in December??

I am trapped with 5 Apple bricks for another 14 months. Unless I can get someone to buy me out of contract (hint: I mean YOU Verizon!!)

Highlighted

Hey there. We'd be glad to help take a look over the network in your area and help troubleshoot your devices to see what's been going on with your service. The first thing I'll need is your cross-streets and zip code. If you don't want to drop that here in public, shoot me a PM with that info and I'll start taking a look over things for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lord St/Doughty St Dunkirk, NY 14048

Highlighted

I don't show any issues with the towers in that area and the coverage map shows for fair LTE coverage. What kind of phones do you have? We can run through some basic troubleshooting to try and reset your data profile and network settings. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

We did that already with same problems on both phones. I was told “100% guarantee this would help” and had dropped calls next day.

Literally in my house I could barely make a call, and —- every time —- I turned on highway 377 to my house (I repeat every time), it would drop the call. It was a very disappointing experience. And I’m definitely not the only one in this area that has this, so there is a gap here big time.

I think I said earlier the ender was when my daughter couldn’t make a call from school and had to call me on someone else’s phone with different service.
Highlighted

There are certain things that you can do from your end to try and help things out, but we also have refreshers that we can send from our end. We always want to start with updating things on your end to see if there is an immediate improvement or not.

For additional clarification, how many bars of LTE are you normally getting? Is this specifically only happening in one location, or multiple? And is everyone in each location experiencing the same exact thing? 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.