Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Horrible service

We have been having issues with service now for over a month!  I have been a customer for almost 20 years and this is THE WORST I have ever had with Sprint.  I can barely keep calls connected and it is irritating!  Can someone tell me WHAT is going on here?  I have an iPhone XS Max and I tried the ##873283# stuff and it stays on that screen for a long time and then goes away but never says complete.  I am so frustrated and am just about ready to go elsewhere!

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in zip code 75496 in Texas.
Highlighted

Hey there. I saw your posts about your service and I'd be glad to help check in on things. The first thing I'll need to do is take a closer look at the area and the towers to see what is going on. Can I get your cross-streets in that zip code? If you don't feel comfortable dropping that in public here, please send me a private message and I can start taking a look at things for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

My zip code is 75496 and it is FM 1563 and state hwy 11

Highlighted

I took a look and I do see there have been some issues with the nearby towers in the last month or so that have been sorted out. I also see that one of your neighbors used to have a Magic Box that was helping to boost the signal in your area, but that has recently been de-activated. The coverage in the area is still showing as OK and I don't have any other network issues going on. When you are trying to do the Data Profile updates and Network Settings Resets, are you on WiFi or are you on the network when trying to dial those numbers? 

Highlighted

I have tried it both ways. This has been going on for over a month and it is just getting worse.
Highlighted

How many bars of LTE are you regularly getting? Can you run a speed test for me by opening a web browser on your phone, with WiFi off, and searching for "speed test" and selecting the top option for Run Speed Test? 

Highlighted

I only have one or two usually for the past month.  

Highlighted

Can you please run a speed test for me and drop a screenshot of the speeds you're getting so I can get an idea of what you're dealing with? 

Highlighted

CE5FB2CE-443B-4BE7-AC9F-17CDB8700B00.png

Highlighted

5DEA3CE5-279B-4650-89CB-21ADBDB23A93.png

Highlighted

Thanks for the info. I think we need to send a device refresh from our end. I am going to send you a private message to get a bit more info. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.