cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Irma Outage-33168

Journeyman

Hurricane Irma Outage-33168

I have been a sprint customer for about two years now. I have never had network issues until after the hurricane. I am not able to use the internet, make calls, texts messages or anything with my phone. It is completely useless. Some members in my household have MetroPcs and their signal is way better than mines! I have been using their phones! Sprint is really letting me down. I am seriously considering switching companies. I refuse to pay a bill so high for no service. 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Hurricane Irma Outage-33168

Good Afternoon. We value you as a customer and we know how important it is to stay connected to loved ones. Please provide me your nearest cross streets so I can verify the Network Report in the area.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I live across from Benjamin Franklin Elementary School 

Journeyman

In North Miami Fl, 33168. Both my sister and I are with sprint

Journeyman

Fcherilin. We have checked the report and we can see that, unfortunately, the outage is not fixed yet. Please know that we are dedicated to provide the best customer experience and will insure we resolve the problem as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can enable the domestic roaming, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.