cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet signal drop

Journeyman

Internet signal drop

I have recently switched to spring so I can get the new iPhone 7 for a good price . But honestly it wasn't worth it , ever since oct when I switched my internet keeps switching from 3G to 1x , 1x means no internet . It's the worst I've had so far , I've been on T-Mobile which was way better then sprint and I've been on straight talk, which was the best . I want out of this contract, is there a way ? Or if you can fix my internet problem I'll stay!
4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Internet signal drop

Hey there! That's not the kind of feedbacks we like to read. Please allow us to review your area. Send us the nearest cross streets and ZIP code so we can take a closer look into that.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The zip code is 18705, cross streets are Scott st and George st
Sprint Social Care

Assaf973

We appreciate your cooperation. We have checked the location provided and confirmed that there's no open service alerts in the area.

We also sent you a private message, for us to further assist you with your concerns.

Please keep us posted, we'd love to provide you all the assistance and support you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Looking on Sensorly website you are in large hole lacking 4G except AT&T.  Straight talk purchases network from multiple carriers so not surprising it worked best for you.  

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.