cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic Box Order

Journeyman

Magic Box Order

Is the website to order a magic box down?  I've called twice today and can't get anywhere - after I submit my address is says "loading" for probably an hour - was told sometimes it takes a while to load. 

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Magic Box Order

You referring to the main eligibility page or the one after you enter your data and hit submit?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I've been having the same problem where you enter your address to check for eligibility. You enter your address, it says loading, then hangs FOREVER.  

Any other options to check availability?

Journeyman

I've been having the same problem where you enter your address to check for eligibility. You enter your address, it says loading, then hangs FOREVER.  

Any other options to check availability?

Master

Have you tried a different browser?

Are you trying from mobile or from desktop?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.