cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEVER have service!

Highlighted
Journeyman

NEVER have service!

I've had Sprint since October 2016 and have always had trouble with the service from the beginning. 

I seem to be stuck on 1x all the time and cannot do anything that requires data when I am stuck on that mode. I've went into a store to see if something was wrong with my phone or settings and was only told that it's working fine and I should have plenty of service according to my office and home zip codes and that I should only be on 1x when its switching from wifi to LTE or 3g. But it just keeps getting worse!

I need my phone for work and 75% of the time it doesn't even work when I need to communicate with my coworkers anywhere in my work building other than right at my desk where I get wifi.

Also, I went on a roadtrip over the weekend and barely had service the whole time. I was just hoping I didn't get car trouble because I would have been in a bind! At that point, I decided I will be switching to a new provider as soon as I'm able to.

Anyone else having such trouble or have any suggestions?

30 REPLIES 30
GrandMaster

Re: NEVER have service!

things that the agent will need to know..starting with where are you? zip code and cross streets to the problem area..do NOT post the physical address...what phone do you have? are there any other Sprint customers around you and are they seeing the same thing or are they working fine? what all have you attempted so far to troubleshoot it?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My work zip code is 75024, cross streets are Spring Creek Parkway and Tennyson

My home zip code is 75070, cross streets are Stacy and Ridge Rd. 

I have an iphone 7. Everyone I've talked to with Sprint around me doesn't have as bad as a service issue as I do.

I haven't done any trouble shooting other than taking it into a store, having someone briefly look at it and my zip codes and say that it's working fine and I shouldn't have any problems. 

Journeyman

Thanks for the information jdtaylor. Upon reviewing the coverage we found out that on the first address provided zip 75024, there are two outages affecting service such as voice and data. On the second location, zip 75070, there are not outages reported, however, since you visited a store and the phone was checked I would like to review your account. I just sent you an Private Message, please check your inbox.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I never received a message from you

Journeyman

So sorry to hear that. I sent you a new Private Message, please reply to it as soon as you can.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same issue. 08731 deer head lake and center street. I ran a speed test.  Download 1.49 upload .19. Ridiculous. 

Sprint Social Care

Madnic66,

I am sorry to read that you're having issues with the service. I would like to take a look at the area for you, can you please provide me the nearest cross streets of the area? So I can have a more accurate information about your location and further investigate his issue for you.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

is deer head lake a street or city?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I have this problem every day and they tell me the same thing but to boot with me is the guy at the sprint store told me 120 dollars a month and I got my bill it's over 300 and we went back and the same guy was there he said he screwed up putting it in the system and there was nothing he could do about it and ALSO SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME RECENTLY JJST WENT ON A ROAD TRIP AND HAD NO SERVICE THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS SO SCARED IT WSSNT FUNNY AND ALL THEY CAN TELL ME IS MY SERVICE IS PERFECT MY BILL IS PERFECT AND LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY SO I ALSO WILL BE SWITHCING TO VERIZION BECAUSE EVEN THEY CSNT BE AS EXSPENSIVE AS SPRINT AND THEY ARE MKST DEFINITELY NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO BEING WITHIN 1% OF VERIZON
Journeyman

I agree. It's important to have service when you really need it and I NEVER HAVE IT. Really scary on a roadtrip. So frustrating. 

Journeyman

Hello MamaAfrika1. Based on our Network Report there are no outages reported in your area at the moment. Can you please confirm if the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Is it happen in one or multiple locations?

Good morning Heavensbest.I noticed that there was an outage in your area affecting 4G LTE service, but let me ask you, have you tried to perform any troubleshooting steps?

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.