Did you mean: 

NEVER have service!

Journeyman

Re: NEVER have service!

Thank you very much fireguy .

GrandMaster

*tips hat* no worries. just doin what i do 🙂
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

😊

Highlighted
Journeyman

same situation here! What is the status of zip code 33881?  Have had sprint since JUNE 2017 and no LTE coverage at this zip code at home now not at work either, both same zip code?  I am reading all of these posts and I could have written them myself

GrandMaster

stick to the thread you already created for assistance. fanning out into other posters threads is only pulling the help they are needing away from them and to you.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

well!
Sprint Social Care

ehparadise711,

I will need to take a look to your account to confirm that everything is working as expected and to confirm any further steps to take. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.