cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEVER have service!

Journeyman

Re: NEVER have service!

Same here and just getting the run around . 

Journeyman

MamaAfrika1.I read that you and your daughter have been having the same issues and most of the time it occurs outdoors. Please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP of the ZIP codes of the location where this is occurring.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

33991 Trafalgar and Santa Barbara
Sprint Social Care

ehparadise711,

Thank you for the information, I was able to see that there's not reported service alert in the area for the moment. Since when you've been having these issues? Do you know if any other Sprint customers around of you, are experiencing the same inconvenience? Is this voice, text or data?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been having the problem for over two months now and the same with my daughter who lives 200 miles away . The minute we step outside our doors , we do not have service . In the house it goes back and forth . One second I have 4 or 5 bars , the very next second I have almost none or it switches to 3g on me . All I keep seeing is a pop up saying you are not online or other pop ups saying their is a connection problem . Can't even do a simple Google search . Yesterday the phone worked great but like always , it goes back to no service . It is not my phone because they just talked me into buying a new galaxy 8 convincing me it would fix my problems but the problems got worse instead. I can be in a room with 5 people outside , who all have great service and my phone will either be roaming or I have 3g that is non functioning . I have complained enough about this , on the phone with Sprint , in the store numerous times with their problem solving steps with No resolve . After 20 years with Sprint , I will have to go to another company to have cell service . FYI : All these problems started immediately after changing my plan after having the same plan for years . Which is very suspect . 

Journeyman

I agree! I have the same problems. When everyone else in the room has fine service I have none. It's so frustrating! And scary that I don't have a reliable phone most of the time.

GrandMaster

after changing the plan or new devices and a new plan? both your phone and your daughters..are they also new? and if so which ones are they? didnt see any mention of it
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I was having the problem with my galaxy 6 after I changed my plan . After numerous attemps to have the problem fixed and not getting anywhere , they convinced me to purchase a new galaxy 8 , only to have even more problems . My daughter's phone is also new and is a Iphone 8 and has the same problems . She cannot get service once she steps out out the house . Like I said before , we can't even get a simple Google search or use our GPS.   

GrandMaster

does it improve for either of you once you leave the area by say 5 miles or more or does the problem still follow both of you?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It follows me. I don't even get service in Sprints parking lot . Certain areas will be better but for the most part it follows me .
Journeyman

I don't know all the details of my daughter's situation but she basically has no service after walking out her door .
GrandMaster

the 5 mile question insures you have hopefully connected to the next out tower to help eliminate that its tower based since a tower can cover you for quite a ways. 5 miles is usually the break off. the agent that pops in to assist might have to basically refresh both of your devices on the account itself in case its jumbled up somehow. if you can try to find out what her cross streets and zip are just in case hers it network related. ditto for you. the agent can look into possible outages then work their way back to the devices and or account.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.