cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearly no data near Flint, MI for the last week

Journeyman

Re: Nearly no data near Flint, MI for the last week

Dear Kryshna,

Thank you for your reply.  I already called customer support last week and it went very badly, to the point I had to shrug my shoulders and hang up.

You indicate there are no problems with the towers in the area.  Thank you for that information.

Since I've already done a factory reset of my phone and updated the system and prl and various other updates and the data is even more unreliable I'm leaning to switching.  

I truly do appreciate the effort to help.

Sprint Social Care

Hi crodley. We understand that you have been having trouble with the Data speed, but we don't want to lose a loyal customer over this. We like the opportunity to resolve this issue with our Network Team. We would like to review the account and see how we can best resolve this issue. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well, today at work my Sprint data is not just back to normal, it seems blisteringly fast.  All my co-workers say it's fixed and some thank me as if I had anything to do with it.  My granddaughter, who is on our family plan and lives 40 miles from where I work states her connection appears to be fixed too.  So for now, our plans to switch providers have died.

It would be nice to hear from Sprint what went wrong for nearly two weeks there.

Sprint Social Care

It's great news to hear your data is back up and running even better now. I do see a report for a recent update that was done in the area, but it seems to have happened only for a few hours on 9/19, so I'm not sure if that's what was affecting you. Very unlikely, since you mentioned you struggled with data for little over a week.

In any case, it's good to know it's back to normal now. If you encounter issues again, do not hesitate to reach back to us.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.