cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down in Dekalb Illinois 60115. 50 miles West of Chicago

Journeyman

Network down in Dekalb Illinois 60115. 50 miles West of Chicago

I live about 30 miles east of where I work. The last couple of days my Sprint service has been unbelievable receiving download speeds of 75mbs both at home and at work. Today in zip code 60115 at work my LG-LS997 has been in roaming mode all day. Help. Done the PRL and profile updates, soft reset and still have the r next to the antenna symbol. If I wasn't on wifi I couldn't send this. When will the network be up and running again? It's taking me back to the Era of tower upgrades in the Chicago area when service was so bad my calls would drop while calling customer service 3 to 4 times or more during the call. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Network down in Dekalb Illinois 60115. 50 miles West of Chicago

Fixitman54, I am sorry that you are experiencing this and understand the inconvenience. Currently, there is a open service alert related to the LTE service. The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We value you as a customer and appreciate your patience.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Sprint team. I've been with you through good and bad. You're getting better. I hope to see the speeds I saw over the last weekend consistent across the Sprint network. I'm waiting for a Magic Box which I was approved for. Have a great day. 

Sprint Social Care

Fixitman54, we appreciate your loyalty and for remaining as a Sprint customer. We are constantly working to make sure our customers have the best service and feel happy. Thanks again and have a nice day you too.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.