cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network

Before pushing 5G you should instead concentrate on your 4G service which is horrible.  Even with 5 signal bars and in LTE it still sucks.  I am constantly losing GPS signals and drop calls regularly in populated areas you show you have service.  So far trying to save money with you has been the worst mistake ever.  

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Hey there! What area are you speaking about? I can double-check coverage and network conditions there with a ZIP code and nearest cross streets.  

Start with all of Central FL from Orlando to Ocala. I live in the middle.
Highlighted

What's your specific ZIP code, and I can work out from there.  

Highlighted

Thanks for that.  There's currently a known network issue in that area that's effecting 4G.  Our network team is aware of it, and currently working on getting it resolved ASAP. 

All the time?

Highlighted

Highlighted

Will you please provide to cross streets in that area of 33513 so I can look into the coverage?

Highlighted

It's the whole zip code.  From Co. Rd. 476 to 75 to 48 and 301

Bushnell, FL

Lake Pan, FL

Highlighted

After reviewing those areas, there are no major outages, although some spotty areas. I want to just ensure that your phone is all good on your end. What type of phone do you have?

Highlighted
Journeyman

9 +

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.