cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Airave 3.0 LTE

Journeyman

New Airave 3.0 LTE

I have the new Airave 3.0 LTE.  Coverage is so bad. I stand next to it and I get no, NO, bars on the antenna. Even switching to CDMA doesn't help. I've called tech support over 6 times. I get people that don't know anything about this product. One guy told me to dial *999, which I got "invalid feature code". He said oh well, what do you want me to do? That's from a Sprint Tech.  I've been a customer since 2001 and the service and coverage has gotten worse and worse here at my house. I have a tower about two miles away direct line and I get no LTE and terrible CDMA. I always drop and miss calls. My phone (HTC 10) doesn't support WiFi calling so I'm stuck. I really wish Sprint would fix this.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: New Airave 3.0 LTE

is your phone the only one not connecting to the airave? are all the LED lights on it lit up? and if so what color are they? and are any blinking? and what color are they blinking?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

neither phone in the house can connect. Most times the lights are all solid green. Some times they go to red. It's as if the system isn't there. My RSRP signal is -144 and should be around -50 for a good signal. My  RSRQ is around -40 and should be around -8. I'm right next to the darn thing - it should be peaking solid. I'm very disappointed. Tech support has been worthless.

GrandMaster

do you have the extended wire connected to the antenna and stuck in the window for better reception? if its anything like the previous Airaves it should have this. they also might have to run you guys through reconnecting your devices to it or possibly refresh it on Sprints side.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.