cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service--33881 area code

Journeyman

No Service--33881 area code

I have not had service at this zip code since I got my new phone and new plan with sprint.  I've applied for magic box, but told map shows I have coverage. I do not! Now I can't get coverage at work address which is 3 miles from my home (same zip).  once I leave this area (home and work), I have LTE coverage. But at home, the only thing I can do is make and receive phone calls and make and receive data text only (no photos, etc.).  I've gone to the local store many times, and recently had new phone checked out - nothing wrong with it. Was told by one of the techs who lives near me that he experiences the same issues - could be we live in a 'dead zone' or something, but it is getting worse!  I either have no coverage, or very little coverage - maybe 3G if I'm lucky but at home I rarely see LTE, I get these messages all the time:  

Error

The PRL update could not be completed. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to contact customer service. Error: Connection Error (6602)

Unable to establish a wireless data connection

LTE: ESM-x EMM – 11

I also get this message:

Unable to establish a wireless data connection

MIP:65

I asked to get out of my lease, but I cannot without paying off the phone - I've asked for the magic box so I can at least have coverage at my home, and I've applied twice but not approved.   I pay a lot of money per month to have these issues!!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: No Service--33881 area code

just in case anyone else in 33881 zip code is having issues, I was just informed by Sprint that my home address tower is experiencing maintenance issues with no updates as to when it will be fixed (I have had issues since June when I got the service); and at my work address, same zip code, the tower is also experiencing maintenance issues but hope to have it fixed by end of week.   No word yet whether they will let me out of my lease since my phone is virtually useless at home.

Sprint Social Care

jls1,

Hey! I've received your private message, I ill be responding to you shortly.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm still roaming and I spoke to our local store who said several people have been in complaining - I'm not the only one whose not had service since June 2017!  The maintenance was to be done today 3 am - 10 am, per Sprint yesterday, but it is now 10:34 and still roaming and no data coverage! I am so disappointed in their service.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.