cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No coverage due to storm.

Journeyman

No coverage due to storm.

I live near Caledonia Michigan we just had horrible storms last night with over 60mph winds and I am pretty sure the sprint tower near us is knocked out my whole family is without coverage. Will someone be out to fix it soon?! We have had issues with sprint a few months ago regarding coverage and the tower so I hope it doesn’t take another 5 months to fix this…! Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: No coverage due to storm.

give them cross streets in case its not showing on their side as being a tower down.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue near Lansing, MI.  Can't make/receive calls, no data connectivity (i.e. constant roaming or just no signal).  No end in sight.  Hope I don't have an emergency while at home since I can't even call 9-1-1...

Sprint Social Care

Hello ljb1624.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of the issues and the storm in Michigan. Yesterdays the outage was resolved within the hour. Are you still having issues today?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We first noticed the outage the morning of Friday, July 7th, the day following the storms.  As of this morning (July 11, 2017) when I left my house at 7:15 a.m. for work, the problem was not fixed.  Can you tell me the date and time it was reportedly fixed, and the location where the source of the outage was?  

GrandMaster

try this. pull up your dial pad and type in ##873283#..let it do the updates and restarts..then see if it has improved. the towers might have been fixed but you might be pulling in a signal from a further out tower still for whatever reason..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.