cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data and network

Journeyman

No data and network

Ever since 8-21-17, my data connection and network has not been working when I'm at home. I have never have this issue before. I can't go on the internet, uses apps that require data, and receiving text message has been delayed. What is happening?! My zip code is 02130.

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care

Re: No data and network

xo_leon,

Hello there! Thank you for taking this concern with the service to us. Can you please provide me the nearest cross streets of the location? So I can have a more accurate information and locate the area in the system.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Heath St and Horan way in Jamaica plain.

Sprint Social Care

xo_leon,

I was able to take a look at the area, and the reason why you've been experiencing this issue with the service is because we actually have 3 open service alerts, we have 3 outages in the area. Our Network team is currently aware of the situation and is working hard to resolve the inconvenience as soon as possible. I was able to report your specific location. We currently do not have an estimated time of repair since this may take longer than expected. We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I appreciate the transparency and getting back to me about this issue.  I hope this would be fix rather quickly. Thank you.

Journeyman

Why is this taking so long to be fixed?! You can't expect us to be paying for this kind of service! 

Sprint Social Care

xo_leon,

Thank you for keeping us posted. I was able to take a look at the area and the issue was resolved. We truly apologize for the inconvenience faced so far. Do you still experiencing service issues after the outage?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same here , never have service the minute I walk out the door . I keep getting the run around from Sprint . They managed to talk me into buying a new phone Only to have the same issues and even worse . They want to claim it is phone related but my daughter who is 200 miles away , has the same issues , she cannot use her phone once she steps out the door . Sprint will not fess up as to what is going on with their service but expects to get their monthly payments while providing almost no service . They string you along by having you go through the trouble shooting fixes over and over again with No actual fixes . I have been with Sprint for over 20 years and I will now switch to another company because their is no resolve .

Sprint Social Care

ehparadise711, it is pretty odd that your daughter and you are not getting service outside. I agree that something isn’t right and I’ll be happy to work on this so we can keep you as a customer for many more years. Please send us the nearest cross streets and ZIP codes where this is happening. Also, let me know if both phones display signal bars and/or 3g/LTE, and send me the make/model of the phones.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.