cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage?

I woke up this morning with no service on my cell and my daughter's cell has no internet. Is there an outage?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Outage?

Same here, I been using my workplace wifi trying to find answers before posting
GrandMaster

for both of you..the agents will need a tad bit more info..like where are you? zip code the the closest cross streets. what phone do you have? what all have you attempted on your side so far to fix it? does it improve once you leave the area by say 5+ miles?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My connection was reconnected around 6 a.m. this morning. I didn't do anything it just started working again.

Community Manager

Some customers were affected by a system upgrade earlier today.  It should be resolved now but let us know if it's not.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

GrandMaster

then for you whichever tower covers you there has been fixed.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.