cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Coverage in River Hall Community in Alva, FL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Poor Coverage in River Hall Community in Alva, FL

The River Hall Community in Alva, FL is a growing area like a lot of areas in FL. On Palm Beach Blvd. East of highway 75, we get very poor coverage, even though the Sprint coverage map shows great coverage. I suspect the Map was drawn by sales people and not by techs who know the coverage. We never should have left Verizon! I did so only to regret the savings with no phone service.

I have reported this 3 times with no answer from Sprint.

Now we have to go back to Verizon and throw away our useless Sprint phones?!

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Poor Coverage in River Hall Community in Alva, FL

are you stating a fact or looking for an agent to look into why youre seeing what youre seeing there? if its the prior then they will need a zip code and the closest cross streets to your usual area so they can look at the tower(s) there that you would normally connect to.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Re: Poor Coverage in River Hall Community in Alva, FL

Hey there! Please post your closest cross streets and ZIP code so we can narrow down the search and check the towers around you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.