cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor coverage after switching from ATT

Journeyman

Poor coverage after switching from ATT

I just switched from ATT to Sprint, relying on the coverage map at the store.  I also upgraded to the iPhone 7.  I now only have one "dot" and it often goes to "3G" and it is very slow.  If this doesn't change, I will switch back to ATT.  Please respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Poor coverage after switching from ATT

Hi bethaltus, my name is Mayorin and I am a part of the Sprint Social Department. Allow us the opportunity to assist you and improve your experience with us. In order to do so, Please send us the nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that we'll be able to accurately research the specific location. We want to identify the reason why this is happening, so we can provide a solution to the problem.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Is this a public message?

Sprint Social Care

Yes, this is a public post.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I SWITCHED FROM ATT AS WELL. Not enjoying the sprint LTE service as it’s painfully slow on what seems to be the slowest network. ATT was just awesome. Never had connectivity issues. MY ZIP IS 78213 - Blanco / hwy 410. What can be done really? 

Wizard

Diaztortillas. Not the experience that we strive to provide at all. We'd like to assist you with your LTE. How long has this been happening? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Does the issue happen in one or multiple locations? How many bars does your phone display around that area? Have you performed a speed test?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.