cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming at home

Highlighted
Journeyman

Roaming at home

Is there a cell tower outage in Sallisaw Oklahoma? The tower is on Delaware street. Closest intersection to me is Poplar st & Ida ave. 74955. Both mine & my husbands phones have been on Roam for the past several days. ( I was out of the State when his started roaming at home, but since coming back home mine is now doing the same thing, it was fine while I was out of state) We have both shut down & restarted our phones while sitting under the cell tower a couple of times, but it hasn't helped.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

That's an excellent question Dawnkey1965. Give me a few mins to look into this area. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for your patience. After looking into this area, I see that the coverage should be good. So I checked the towers, and there is a tower with an open service alert. Our tower team has been notified, and deployed. Resetting the network setting can help. To complete this on an Android device, please dial ##72786#. For an Apple device, please follow the steps below: 
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Setting

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

OK... I just tried the provisional reset, but it didn't help. I'm still showing "Roam". My husband is a first responder & on call so needs his phone to function for work. For the past few days when I tried calling his phone, it went straight to voicemail. Would that be a result of this issue too?

Highlighted

I understand. I live in a dead zone, I think I'm the last human being to have a land line, so I get how frustrating this can be. I'd like to report the issue you're having at home. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.