cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal strength in zip 38654 (Olive Branch MS) suddenly declined...why?

Journeyman

Signal strength in zip 38654 (Olive Branch MS) suddenly declined...why?

Perhaps someone with Sprint could explain?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Signal strength in zip 38654 (Olive Branch MS) suddenly declined...why?

Agreed, going on 3 days now. This is ridiculous. I had an online chat with a sprint rep that denied any outage and said I should update my phone. What a joke....
Journeyman

Yes, this is ridiculous. There are now times when my phone says "emergency calls only", or "no network available" and forget getting online! We have 4 users in our home and all 4 are roaming. I've done the suggested profile and PRL updates... and submitted a service disruption note yesterday.... I hope whatever has changed is 'undone' soon! Can you hear me now???
Tags (1)
Journeyman

Nice/quick response by their FB messenger at 830pm this evening. ...They reviewed our area and confirmed an open service alert.... the 'network team' is working to resolve the issue. (Per Joel T. who responded)
Sprint Social Care

We reviewed the area and it is confirmed that there is an open service alert. Our Network Team is working really hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Who should we contact for a billing credit for nearly a week with little to no cell service and absolutely no mobile data?
Journeyman

Jeffrey, what's the deal? It's a been over a week now and still no service. Why no response to my question about a billing credit? Sprint is breaking our contract by not providing the service I'm paying for.
Sprint Social Care

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to take a closer look into this. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.