ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow data

Journeyman

Slow data

For the past 3 or 4 months I have been dealing with sprint about my slow data speeds. the coverage map shows all this great reception and my phone isn't getting it. from home to work with a 20 minute commute it doesn't get any better any where in between. they've done trouble tickets and reset my LTE settings and such and it never gets any better. i want out of my lease but they want me to pay for the remainder being $540 dollars. i just don't see where that's fair considering the only reason i want to leave sprint is because i CANT use my phone dependably for the reason i want it most. and for $115 a month it should be zooming just like the verizon/t-mobile/att phones close by me. any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Slow data

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have been going through. Please allow us to take a look into the towers provided in your area. Post your closest cross streets and ZIP code so we can further assist you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Slow data

If you feel comfortable, include your zips. In my opinion, it is best that people with problems reveal their general location if possible so it is made public to Sprint and everyone who looks on these forums what areas have problems. That way, if nothing happens, and Sprint ever does associate these forum posts with network problems, it is on record. And if nothing happens, people can tell Sprint (I mean corporate and their engineers, not just these agents) is not paying attention to these forum posts, which would be sad if that is true. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.