cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

South Florida - 33161

Journeyman

South Florida - 33161

Service in South Florida has been very poor since the passing of Hurricane Irma. Zero network connectivity almost everywhere. No one has an ETA. What good does this do me? What am I paying for? I've opened up a case over the phone and chatted with Sprint Cares on Social Media and nothing. How can ATT, Verizon, TMobile etc. have their networks up and running literally the next day and Sprint cannot.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: South Florida - 33161

coverage in parts of 33881 doesn't work way before Irma came thru. Been told so many things - tower needs upgrade, working on it, you have coverage per our map (no I don't)  Good luck!

Journeyman

Hi dubfire1931. I am sorry that you are experiencing this and understand the inconvenience. Can you please confirm the nearest cross streets and ZIP codes of the locations where you have been experiencing the issue?

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's all Miami. But I live near Biscayne Blvd and NW 121st St in North Miami.

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the information dubfire1931, we have determined that the problems you have described are being caused by two cell site outage in your area. The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We understand the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Great to hear. But no one has an ETA. No one seems to have any idea when this problem will be fixed. What good does that do me as a paying consumer?!?!

GrandMaster

it lets you know that they are already working on it and not sitting on their hands doing nothing yet.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.