cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint, Help Please with a Solution - A refreshing take on moving outside the coverage area

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint, Help Please with a Solution - A refreshing take on moving outside the coverage area

Good day to all!

I have moved outside the Sprint coverage area and do not get service. I am looking for assistance, and trying to figure out what my options are as it relates to Sprint.

My longer story is this: I actually moved in January (it is now August). Yeah, I know... rather long time. In my new home, I was without service for about two weeks. That was until I got wifi connected at my house. Once installed, I was doing better. Calls were pretty good. I just couldn't get too far away from my router. (There are solutions for that, in case anyone is wondering. But I won't go into that here.) So, in the home, we have been able to survive. When I leave the house, then that's another story. I have done what I could with it... however, for my family... especially with the kids... we have no way to connect with each other when we are apart. I have determined it has turned into a safety issue. (Plus I think I use the absolute heck out of roaming data... and I think it has been capped. Which everyone knows can cause problems as well.)

So, why am I here? Well, I am looking for a solution to what happens next. I have a few more payments on my phones, however, if I need to make a logistical move due to coverage; I'm hoping to know what that looks like for me. If a Sprint rep can help, that would be awesome!

--- But wait... you said this was refreshing! This sounds like everything we have ever heard before...

What gives? ----

Yes, here's the refreshing part. Unlike some of the posts you will see on here, I'm not here to bash Sprint. There is nothing malicious that I have to say about Sprint... no wrong doing has been done! In fact, my experience with Sprint in my time with them has been really nothing but pleasant and as expected. This is a move that I made and in doing so, I didn't realize I was moving out of the coverage area. (Even if I did, of course that couldn't have prevented my move. Smiley Happy Seriously.. no hate rant here.

Only love. 

sunset-hands-love-woman.jpg

I'm here to spread the love, find some answers, keep my family safe, and then spread more love!

Sprint, keep up the good work. It's bee a long road you have been on. Onward and upward! PLEASE let me know what I need to know so that I can figure out what I need to do. Thanks guys and gals!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Sprint, Help Please with a Solution - A refreshing take on moving outside the coverage area

Hi sshuff. Thank you for reaching out, and for your kind words. We understand how important it is to have reliable service, especially when it comes to being able to contact your family members.

We would be happy to look into this for you so we can review the options you have available. We have just sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.

Journeyman

Re: Sprint, Help Please with a Solution - A refreshing take on moving outside the coverage area

I will. Thank you so much for your super quick reply! Support... for the win!

Journeyman

Not a problem. We will await your response.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.